| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Salem, In in November is a little cool at 7.4 °C (45.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.9 °C (35.4 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 96.5mm (3.8in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 9:39 long and the longest day is 10:29 long with an average length of 10:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Salem, In November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Salem, In, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Salem, In:
- Greenfield, In, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Whitestown, In, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Anderson, In, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Columbus, Ga, Usa - 30.2 kms (18.7 miles) NNE
- Cincinnati, Ohio, Usa - 129.1 kms (80.2 miles) E
- Cincinnati, Ky, Usa - 115.3 kms (71.7 miles) E
- Madison, In, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- Vevay, In, Usa - 85.5 kms (53.1 miles) ESE
- Louisville, Kentucky, Usa - 93.7 kms (58.2 miles) SSE